MOKA EXPRESS 6 CUPSbialetti
Dedicated to lovers of coffee and design, Moka Express is a completely stainless steel coffee maker that is designed to last. The essential style, harmonious design and attention to detail testify once again to Bialetti’s experience in combining taste for design and passion for coffee. The 6-cup model is suitable for all hobs, including induction hobs.
This icon of Italian design first revolutionised the way coffee is prepared at home in 1933. Decades later, Moka Express will still be just as well placed in your kitchen as it is on display in some of the world's most famous art and science museums. Stylish and practical, it makes delicious espresso cups from ground coffee beans.
Using a Bialetti Moka Express can be daunting to newcomers, but once you know the basics it's easy to produce a high quality cup every time:
- Grind your coffee - freshly ground beans will give the best cup of coffee
- Add your water - fill the brewer to the line in the bottom of the brewer section
- Add the filter and coffee - insert the filter basket into the brewer, then fill the basket with coffee
- Attach the sections - screw the top and bottom of the Moka Express together
- Heat your coffee - place it on a moderately hot stove, angling the handle away from heat and leaving the lid open. Coffee will start to bubble into the top section
- Pour the coffee - once the coffee has stopped bubbling, pour it into your preferred mug
Be careful not to use too much heat when making the coffee - this can cause bitterness in the drink. Ensure you remove from the heat once the coffee starts emitting lighter coloured steam or the steam becomes audible, or the coffee may taste burnt.