Join the Coffeelink Coffee Club and receive a FREE 6 Cup Moka Pot valued at £20.79!
To claim your free Moka Pot use coupon code:
Your £10.99 Coffee Club Subscription includes…
2 x 227g Coffeelink bags of freshly roasted Coffee
Ethically sourced, 100% Single origin
Hand roasted in Suffolk
Weekly, fortnightly or monthly options
Your choice of flavours & grind type
Detailed fact card for each coffee selected
Free delivery anywhere in the UK
10 top tips for perfect Moka pot brewing:
- Buy a Moka Pot
- Fill the basket to the line
- Fill the filter basket evenly and don’t pack the grounds down
- Fill the bottom water chamber up to, but not exceeding the pressure valve
- Assemble the entire pot and make sure it is screwed together properly
- Place on a heat source at medium heat and let sit
- Leave the lid up so you can see what’s happening
- Once you see the coffee initially make its way to the upper chamber, turn the heat down to about half of the original temperature
- Remove the pot from your heat source when the coffee reaches the bottom of the spout, or all the water is spent. (This should take between 3 and 5 minutes)
- Pour and enjoy! :)
Does the Moka Pot make Espresso?
I know that Moka pots are often referred to as “stovetop espresso makers”, but sadly, that description is a little... optimistic.
You see, espresso is made when hot water is forced through super fine coffee grounds at 8-10 bars of pressure. The Moka pot is only capable of producing 1-2 bars. It’s just not enough to really be called true espresso, though the result is definitely espresso-like.
The coffee is still intense, still heavy-bodied, and still good for making faux-espresso drinks like cappuccinos and Americanos. But if you want to be able to make true espresso, you’ll need an actual espresso machine.
Should I start with hot water?
We suggest starting off with hot, pre-boiled water.
This reduces the amount of time it takes to brew the coffee and keeps the hot Moka pot from getting so hot that it “cooks” the grounds before the brewing begins.
There are many people who use cold water with no problem, but we find it’s riskier than is necessary. And it always seems to take longer for the water to heat in the Moka pot than in a kettle.
What size is the Moka Pot included in this offer?
The Moka Pot included with this offer is a 6-cup Moka pot, which is is designed to brew 6 small cups (10-12 ounces). The exact product included is the Grunwerg Cafe Ole Italian Style Espresso Coffee Maker, Aluminium Material, Capacity 6 Cups / 240ml.
What is the cost of joining the Coffee Club?
The cost is £10.99 which includes delivery, and your choice of 2 x 227g bags of coffee delivered at an interval of your choice.
How often do you deliver subscription coffee to customers?
When you sign up to the Coffeelink Coffee Club you have the option to choose how regularly you receive your coffee. This can be weekly, fortnightly, or monthly (depending on how much coffee you drink) and you can adjust this at any time.
How do I cancel the subscription?
We’re very confident that once your try our coffee you won’t want to cancel, but should you reach this decision you can cancel at any time, simply drop us an email or login to your account to do so.
What if I prefer to use other brewing methods?
We are currently only offering a free Moka Pot for all new subscribers who use code ‘JUNEMOKA’ at checkout. However you don’t have to choose Moka Pot coffee for your subscription. You can order fresh beans for example and grind them yourself, or perhaps give the Moka Pot as a gift, and continue using your normal brewing method with your Coffeelink Coffee Club subscription.
Can I choose from different coffee types?
We have a range of coffee types available at the Coffeelink Coffee Club:
- Ethiopia Yirgacheffe (Light & Floral)
- Costa Rica Tarrazu (Floral Elements)
- Tanzania Blue Mountain (Butterscotch Sweet)
- Colombia Oro de Suarez (Rich & Fruity)
- Swiss Water Decaf (Lively & Dynamic)
- Roaster's Choice - Different every month! (From our selection of over 20 unique & freshly roasted coffee's)
Sign up to the Coffee Club
Enter the coupon code